Dear Business Partners,
We would like to thank everyone that has given us the unconditional support for our Business Continuity Plan during this extraordinary time and we would like to give a brief update on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on our existing factories operating in Malaysia and Singapore as of 15 April 2020.
1) Singapore Government declared Circuit Breaker action on 03 Apr 2020 and Malaysia Government enforced Movement Control Order on 18 Mar 2020.
– Exception was granted for essential and critical global supply chains for Semiconductors and Medical products by both Governments.
– We received the approval to continue our operations in all 4 of our factories located in Malaysia and Singapore.
– All our 4 factories are in operation under stringent hygiene practices and protocol, and social distance compliance with movement controls applied strictly in Malaysia.
2) Global Supply Chain and Spare-parts support.
– Critical raw material stocks and components are continuously maintained, supply chain remains stable at this point of time
– Shipment order for our Semiconductor Equipment and critical components are not affected.
– Shipment order for Leadframe products related to Covid-19 medical products are given priority and not affected but non essential products required longer leadtime and almost all customers have agreed to such arrangement.
– Shipment order for Trim and Form and Conversion Kits spare parts for our customers production line continues.
– Limited air and sea freight capacity at this stage has caused slight delays in shipment.
3) Local Service Support
– Rokko Business Continuity Plan included local service support and we seek your kind understanding that the support is limited to essential and critical services only.
– We shall continue to make best efforts to keep our support intact while protecting our FSE and our customers’ safety.
– Please contact our respective sales person for your business continuity planning or check our website at www.rokkogroup.com for more information.
On the final note, while we have to endure this extraordinary event of our lifetime with unprecedented loss of lives and economic damage going forward, we must persevere to win this battle together and we shall meet again.
Thank you and stay safe.
ROKKO Holdings Ltd.